Good morning folks,
Still catching up from CES this week, but this is what I have found thus far for this week’s Tech News Weekend Reading.
Consumers are becoming ‘digital omnivores’ (link)
- One analyst’s opinion earlier this week on the eve of CES
Chasing Netflix, Intel, AT&T, Verizon & others lose their collective mind (link)
- Another analysis at the “me too” syndrome in the digital video space.
How Walmart uses Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ (link)
- A good look at how the largest retailer takes advantage of social to engage users.
7 Predictions for Microsoft in 2013 (link)
- With Microsoft not appearing at CES this year, one wonders what might be in store this year…
As Demand for Tablets, Smartphones, and Connected Screens Soars, Pure Play Devices Under Threat, Says Accenture (link)
- Results from an Accenture study makes some interesting points.
Startups: Keep It Simple, Stupid (link)
- A good lesson for startups or really anyone doing a product launch.
The Technical Lead (link)
- Interesting primer on what a technical lead does and the challenges faced.